Diva Design Diary

By Holly Peterson

Diva Design Diary is about bringing the latest interior design trends and tips to our existing clients, as well as future clients...enjoy!

Advice from Design Diva: Back It Up!!!

By Holly Peterson



Dear Friends,

If you own an iPhone or any other type of "smart phone", back it up!!!

I was visiting Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for the last few days, attending a friend's wedding, and had my iPhone stolen the morning we were leaving. As you can imagine, I feel lost and a little violated...
Don't let this happen to you!!!

Luckily, I do have my iPhone backed up on my Mac, but cannot access any contacts until the new iPhone4 gets here in mid-July. In the meantime, I will be using a salvaged phone with no contacts stored, from 2006 (a Motorola Razor of all things)... Don't be jealous!

Just thought I would share and welcome you to my pity party!!!

Looking forward to mid-July!!!

~Design Diva

No Comment

Post a Comment